Saw this on chandni's blog. Good fun
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Has my face gotten fatter?
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
Rs 600, $7 and a few cents, pennies, etc
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Nidhi Australia, because the bitch thought my birthday was 4th June
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
6. What are you wearing right now?
Beach dress bought at Penang, worn as a nightie
7. Do you label yourself?
Yes, Normal, contrary to what most people think. Not bold, not outspoken, not out adventerous, not liberal. NORMAL!!
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently on?
9.Bright or Dark Room?
Dark with a lamp on the bed side table
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I like her blog.....she's got her head in the right place. Strong opinions, laid back, and fun. But I can totally see how she and I wouldn't get along if we were friends.
11. What does your watch look like?
Its a classic Movado, with a black dial and a simple thin, steel strap
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Waiting for Lufthansa flight 760 to park so I could give my legs some exercise
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Thanks, Megha" from Namrata (Analyst at work, in response to me giving her a heads up on work on Saturday)
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
A message from someone I like a lot
16. Last furry thing you touched?
The furry pouf on Iyer's bed at the W, Lakeshore, Chicago
17. Favourite age you have been so far?
Actually, now. I liked the 17-20 age too. No, I like this time the best.
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
19.The last song you listened to?
Sounds of Silence, Simon and Garfunkel
20. Where did you live in 1987?
Srinagar, Kashmir and Delhi
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
Possibly some, but not many many. I guess most people I can think of like my life and support me in what I do, and may even want to emulate some parts of it- but not many who would be jealous. Don't care about those who don't come to my mind.
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My 'I screwed up...slightly' grin.....nothing else really. I do carry a tweezer quite often. But nothing that I have ALL the time. May be the intagible stuff like hope, optimism, spark and all that
24. What’s your favourite town/city? New Delhi and New York City
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Many many years back. I think in 2003, to Shiv. Or did I? He used to do these nice things, while i shamelessly blew up cash on STD booths.
26. Can you change the oil on a car? No.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he's married
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yes, my legs.
29.What is your current desktop picture? A firm logo, pointing towards Ture North. Crap, I need help. I'm going to change it right away.
30. Have you been burnt by love? Yes and its not such a bad thing