Monday, January 5, 2009

Now and then




........Just saw the photos from the Holiday party. Plunging necklines. HAW! HAW! HAW! Depressed. Safety pins should henceforth be called Pins. Purposeless Pins. Anti-safety pins. Or just Pins.

........Camomile and Marmite are my latest obsession. Did I ever think I'd be addicted to Yeast extract?

........I'm going to get rid of all my Black clothes. Apparently, I wear no other colour to work

........On my desk right now: Marmite, tea, Calvin & Hobbes Calendar, Garfield sketch in colour, Bono and Metro Goldwyn coasters flicked from Dublin, Toto's coaster, polka dot head band, Barista coffee bottle, pain Panda (inherited from Arjun), Boston coffee mug, Bulgari, Lancome, Body shoppe and Burberry hand creams, clay pig, auto girl clock, 4 photos, phone-1, phone-2, Peepu's toys

........On my screen, organization design options

........What the future holds: Mum's birthday dinner, at the Golden Dragon

........Q: Why do I blog, and why am I writing crap? A: Some day, some where, when I'll wonder if I really worked that hard at 25, I'll find my answer here

........If I want to get out by 9, I must finish this post now

........Have you heard Trampled Underfoot by Led Zep? Listen to it. It builds strong character. Yes, I have been listening to Led Zep since I was 17

No comments: