Monday, October 5, 2009

So early in the morning

Why in the world would you wake up at 4:00 am, when you have a flight at 6:20, and you live less than 7 minutes from the airport?!?! Don't ask me. About 30 minutes before my alarm went off, I decided it was time to rise and shine. I'm not shining right now. So what do I do at this point? I'm wearing White salwar-kameez, so don't feel like lying down and ruining its shape. Its 4:30 am, so not very nice to wake the folks up. I could head to the airport and watch people until I board. Or I could sit here in my room, at 4:30 am (yes!), listen to Red FM and attempt writing a post.

Work has lately not been giving me much time. I clocked over 95 hours last week. This week is likely to be a 70-75 one, but even 70 implies 14 hours a day you know. And I live an hour's drive away from home. No, I don't know why I do this. But I like it, more often than not.

I did take a couple of weekends off. There was Agra, which was not entirely personal but fun any way. Then, last week I went to Sohna, where I had an absolutely fantastic 2 days. Of course, this was interspersed with moments of doubt and sadness, but that's all right. Smooth sailing is over-rated.

And hey, this week, I'm without a blackberry. I had withdrawl symptoms, like I couldn't sleep the night before even though I turned in by 11:00 pm. But last night, was peaceful. And now, I think I'm getting used to it *secret*. May be I won;t get it fixed.

I'm off to Hyderabad soon. Thank you world for making tele check-in, the ipod and ham and cheese sandwiches at Baker street (that's a cafe, not the pretty part of London. I live in India!!).

Adios!

5 comments:

Ravish said...

You've been doing a lot of work.

doctorjedi said...

hmmm ...

Join the gang eh. Just finished a 24 hour shift. Will start a 48 hour shift tomorrow and then have a 5 hour afternoon list to anaesthetise for in a different city.

That counts for a good 100 thie week.

chandni said...

all blackberrys across the world should be killed and buried, that's what i say.

Are you moving to Hyd then??

Star People said...

Chandni: No no no, I love Hyd, but I could never move to a small town (or city, if you wish :)). I visit every week on work, for 9 months!!!!

chunxue said...

During the pandora charms World War II, Art Deco jewellery was pandora sale a very popular style among women. The females started pandora Jewelry wearing short dresses and cut their hair short. And pandora bracelets such boyish style was accessorized with Art Deco jewellery. They used pandora bracelet long dangling earrings and necklaces, multiple bracelets and bold pandora bracelets sale rings.Art Deco jewellery has harshly geometric and symmetrical theme instead pandora bangles of free flowing curves and naturalistic motifs. Art Deco Jewelry pandora necklaces today displays designs that consist of arcs, circles, rectangles, squares, and pandora beads triangles. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings are added with long lines and curves.One pandora earrings example of Art Deco jewelry is the Art Deco pandora sets ring.Art Deco rings have sophisticated sparkle and bold styles. These rings are not intended for a subtle look, they are meant to be noticed. Hence, these are perfect for people with bold styles.