The firm will be sad to know that diligent and earnest Megha spent half her day bloghopping. In my defence (not that they will ever ask), I finished my work well in time, left work at 4:30 pm, got my eyebrows done, worked a bit more, and managed all that alongside.
Most blogs I read were written by women. It appears women mostly write about 3 things: Themselves, relationships (and sex) and Feminism. At the same time, men write petromax stuff (term borrowed from Skimpy), funny posts, comments on cricket, the stock market and how its principles can be applied to other things in life, thoughts on politics, algorithms on the possible result of the massive political drama.
I guess I'm generalizing, and I admit it. Especially, since I'm generalizing without judging (how annoyingly neutral can a girl try to be).
Just random thoughts on what I can write about (because I have opinions on them, and NOT because of moral blah)
* I don't think I can write about relationships, not the boy-girl types any way
* I can totally write (and dream, and salivate) about clothes and shoes. (P.S. I love this one and this one)
* I can't write movie reviews but I can write about any (ANY) Hindi song
* I can do food and books
* I can do personality tpes
* I can so do travel, even with my eyes closed
* I can so not write about sex, even if I try, or even if someone dictates. My lack of opinion on the subject will flow through even then
* I can totally do loneliness
* I can't do politics (I lurrrve politics, but have no skill in writing about it)
* I can do music
* I can do random ramblings, just like this one
Ok, AC just sent slides, so I'm off now, to work some more