Thursday, May 6, 2010

I could have done with the 'that' throughout this post

Its 11:42 pm. I'm back in Delhi after an extremely wasteful trip to Hyderabad, and possibly even my last trip for a while now. Peepu's in the next room, talking to this manager. I'm thinking about what I want to write here. So let it be what's on my mind now.


.....that even though I love my single life in this beautiful apartment, I miss evenings with mum and dad

.....that there's little out there which brings more joy than knowing I'm back and not alone

.....that I believe in what I do

.....that I believe I'm still made for more

.....that I did 60 surya namaskars today

.....that there are no options other than speaking the truth

.....that I got a dhaba to make tawa sabsi and chicken with less oil for me

.....that I personally love Hyderabad and would settle there if there was some more diversity

.....that I don't need sunshine to make me smile

.....that life in general, is a little more than awesome

.....that its Thursday night, and I'm looking forward to an awesome sleep

.....that my maid will wake me up in the morning and I need to increase her salary soon

The music is Poison Prince

1 comment:

chunxue said...

During the pandora online World War II, Art Deco jewellery was cheap pandora a very popular style among women. The females started pandora jewellery wearing short dresses and cut their hair short. And pandora australia such boyish style was accessorized with Art Deco jewellery. They used pandora charms long dangling earrings and necklaces, multiple bracelets and bold pandora charms sale rings.Art Deco jewellery has harshly geometric and symmetrical theme instead cheap pandora charms of free flowing curves and naturalistic motifs. Art Deco Jewelry pandora charm today displays designs that consist of arcs, circles, rectangles, squares, and pandora charms australia triangles. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings are added with long lines and curves.One pandora bracele example of Art Deco jewelry is the Art Deco ring.Art Deco rings have sophisticated sparkle and bold styles. These rings are not intended for a subtle look, they are meant to be noticed. Hence, these are perfect for people with bold styles.