Sunday, June 8, 2008

25 and red!

Ask me what I did this birthday. I slept. All day.

Finally rose early evening, and decided its time for a change. My long (well this is the longest its ever been), black tresses are no longer black. I decided to take the bold step of coloring my hair red. Bold enough for someone who's hair has been the cause of 20% of her sorrows (pth: 30%-the weighing machine; 20%- guys, but this one varies significantly, has gone up to a scary 80% in post break-up times; 30%- sitting in one place for anything over 2 months, this one's nearly 90% now since I have no guy problems right now, the gym is showing its effects and my hair looks pretty good- see below).
This giant leap for my-kind actually turned out pretty neat. For someone who fears the sound snip, and has the history of always walking out of a hair salon disappointed, my tipping the stylist definitely reflects a happy birthday.


What do you think?


3 comments:

Sumit said...

Mmmmm... V nice!! I'd thought you'd go all red... but this is probably better :)

SGB said...

we want a flaming orange a sunny yello or at leats an algae green!!!

chunxue said...

During the pandora online World War II, Art Deco jewellery was cheap pandora a very popular style among women. The females started pandora jewellery wearing short dresses and cut their hair short. And pandora australia such boyish style was accessorized with Art Deco jewellery. They used pandora charms long dangling earrings and necklaces, multiple bracelets and bold pandora charms sale rings.Art Deco jewellery has harshly geometric and symmetrical theme instead cheap pandora charms of free flowing curves and naturalistic motifs. Art Deco Jewelry pandora charm today displays designs that consist of arcs, circles, rectangles, squares, and pandora charms australia triangles. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings are added with long lines and curves.One pandora bracele example of Art Deco jewelry is the Art Deco ring.Art Deco rings have sophisticated sparkle and bold styles. These rings are not intended for a subtle look, they are meant to be noticed. Hence, these are perfect for people with bold styles.